What You Need for Hospitalization
Forms and Documents
- Health insurance card and various certificates for medical care (e.g., Certificate for Advanced Elderly Medical Care Beneficiary, Beneficiary Certificate for the Elderly, Welfare Medical Card, Beneficiary Certificate for Patients with Physical and Mental Disabilities, or Eligibility Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application)
- Hospital Admission Application Form
- Declaration Form for Hospitalization History
- Information sheet about the inpatient
- Questionnaire about medicines
- Form for Lending Bedding
- Application Form for Rental Pajamas
- Application and Consent Form for Bed with Extra Charge
- Writing tools and materials
- Name stamp (inkan)
- Handy pot
- Indoor shoes
- Tissue papers
- Bath towels (1 to 2)
- Grooming kit
If you take any medicines, please bring all of them and their information documents.
If you have a prescription record pocketbook (Okusuri Techo), please bring it with you.
Depending on your clinical condition, we may ask you to prepare items other than the above.